Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I just got my packages today... WOW!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, well, with some of my early Christmas money, I ordered a couple things from AG, using the new $10 off code (146831, BTW). Today I got two boxes from AG, and I am very impressed with the stuff I got!

    First of all, I must say that if you have not gotten Marisol's Dance Duffel and Cat, you need to order it NOW! It is now my favorite set I have ever gotten from AG! Rascal the cat is so cute, and the little cell phone (that tells the time and date!) is priceless! The bag is big enough to fit Marisol's Ballet Outfit and her water bottle and cell phone in, because of its two side pockets. The little photo ID is really sweet, and as soon as Mari arrives, she will be getting a sprained ankle so I can put the little cloth bandage on her [img]tongue.gif[/img] ! I give this set an A+++++!!!

    I also got Kit's Christmas Outfit (on monthly special!), a doll hairbrush, the zip ankle boots, and the gray sneakers. Everything is adorable! I am not allowed to put Kit's Christmas Outfit on her yet, though, because since I bought it with my Christmas money I have to wait until Christmas to put it on Kit [img]frown.gif[/img] . So once I can actually put the stuff on a doll, I will post the remaining items' reviews!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your new stuff. We love the duffel and kitty too!!!
    And don't worry you are going to just love Kit in her Christmas dress!!!
    She looks just great in it!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice Enjoy your stuff!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dreaming_of_Dolls:
    First of all, I must say that if you have not gotten Marisol's Dance Duffel and Cat, you need to order it NOW! It is now my favorite set I have ever gotten from AG! Rascal the cat is so cute, and the little cell phone (that tells the time and date!) is priceless! I give this set an A+++++!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are very, very bad.

    I was wondering if I should get it, since it was still available. I wanted the ballet outfit, but I waited too long, so if I want to add to her collection, I have to do it now. . . .

    Decisions, decisions.

    Someone else recently posted about something that I "had" to get, too. Maybe I'll see about that, and see what I can get with the code.

    [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] Those are my last pennies going away to AG. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 13, 2005 05:57 PM: Message edited by: jenndon ]</font>

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:
    [QB]You are very, very bad.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •